Defending You Against Traffic Violations In Georgia
In Georgia, traffic violations are considered criminal offenses. While most traffic crimes are considered misdemeanors, having a permanent criminal record may still impact your name and your future in the long run.
Our criminal defense lawyers can help fight the following charges:
- Failure to yield to pedestrians
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Failure to signal a turn
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants
- Other forms of careless or distracted driving
- Failure to have the correct documentation, including license, registration and proof of insurance
- Leaving the scene of an accident
- Failure to use a seat belt or proper age-appropriate child restraint
If you or someone you know is facing a traffic crime regardless if the charge is a misdemeanor or felony, we are prepared to protect your rights and freedom. Manning Peace, LLC, is a client-centered firm dedicated to being available and responsive when you need us. To speak with our criminal defense attorneys in Peachtree, schedule a free consultation when you call 678-257-2434!