Protecting Your Rights Against Criminal Charges
Being arrested or suspected of a crime can be a frightening and confusing ordeal. Whether you are innocent or guilty, you need an experienced representation that looks out for your best interests.
At Manning Peace, LLC, we have over 15 years of experience defending clients in Peachtree City and surrounding areas against a wide range of criminal charges. Both of our skilled attorneys formerly held significant positions in the district attorney’s office, giving them an edge in understanding both sides and challenging any accusations to protect their client’s future. With our firm on your side, you can trust that we are dedicated to resolving your case by either getting the matter dismissed, going to trial or reaching the best possible plea agreement.
We Are Available When You Need Us
Manning Peace, LLC, knows that a criminal arrest can happen at any time of the day or night. When you have our criminal defense attorneys in Peachtree City as your representation, you can trust that we will make ourselves available for you whenever you need us.
Contact our firm for any of the following charges:
- Misdemeanors. Misdemeanor charges have a reputation of being less serious offenses but can carry stiff penalties. Our attorneys work to minimize such penalties.
- Felonies. Felony charges can be severe, resulting in steep fines, jail time and more, depending on the crime. Taking swift action is crucial to provide a strong defense.
- Drug crimes. Whether you are facing charges for possession of marijuana, prescription drugs or more, our attorneys are experienced in defending against drug-related offenses.
- Theft crimes. Our criminal defense lawyers will fight against theft-related charges in Georgia, whether you are facing a petty or felony theft charge.
- Violent crimes. Charges for violent crimes, including armed robbery, vehicular manslaughter and more can be severe. Our lawyers will work to protect your future.
- Domestic violence. Significant and emotional consequences can result from charges of domestic assault. We can help minimize the damage you may face.
- Sex crimes. Sex crime charges can have a lasting impact on your employment, professional licenses and opportunities. We treat you and your case with respect.
- Why you need to keep your record as clear as possible. A criminal record can follow you for the rest of your life. Let us help keep it as clean as it possibly can be.
- Your right to remain silent. Our country provides you with the right to remain silent. Learn when you should exercise this right and why you should contact an attorney.
Don’t wait to contact an attorney to provide a strong defense and a challenge to the prosecution.
Why Work With Our Attorneys
In working with our attorneys, Cindy Manning and Holly Peace, you will receive dedicated, personalized service catered to your needs and the charges you face. We understand the effects that a conviction can have on nearly every aspect of your life, from your employment to your family to your future opportunities and more. We will protect your rights and your freedom, leveraging our experience to help you find justice.
You can expect an honest counsel from us at all times, and we never make guarantees that we cannot follow through. With Manning Peace, LLC, you can trust that we are prepared to exhaust every legal resource we have to achieve the best possible outcome for your case. Schedule a free initial consultation at our Peachtree City office by calling 678-257-2434 or by contacting us online.