Cindy ManningFounding Attorney
Cindy Manning started Manning Peace, LLC with the intention of serving clients with the excellence of a big firm and prosecution training, service, and economics of a small firm. In doing so, she represents individuals and businesses, helping her clients solve problems related to criminal charges. With over a decade of experience practicing as a trial lawyer, Attorney Manning provides each client with individual service and support.
Additionally, Attorney Manning has extensive appellate experience in both civil and criminal matters and has argued before both the Georgia Court of Appeals and the Georgia Supreme Court. She is also admitted to practice before the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court in Washington, DC.
To speak with Attorney Cindy Manning, contact our firm at (678) 515-5455!
Experience as a Former Prosecutor
Attorney worked for several years as an Assistant District Attorney, prosecuting felonies and misdemeanors in the courts of Georgia. With her extensive trial experience and familiarity with criminal procedure in Georgia, Attorney Manning is poised and confident in the courtroom and is not afraid to approach any judge, prosecutor, or opposing counsel to meet the needs of her clients.
The Start of Her Legal Career
In 1999, she graduated cum laude from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice. Following her undergraduate coursework, she was granted a full scholarship to Boston University where she earned her Juris Doctorate, graduating magna cum laude in 2002.
While at Boston University, she served as an editor of the Boston University Law Review and was active with the moot court and mock trial programs. She also participated in the criminal law clinic where she prosecuted criminal defendants in Boston’s state courts.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Cum Laude
- Juris Doctorate
- Magna Cum Laude
- Georgia Super Lawyer Rising Star (2005, 2010 and 2016)
- The Board of the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (President from 2014-2015
- The Atlanta Council for Younger Lawyers
- The Atlanta Bar Association
- The Atlanta Volunteer Lawyer’s Foundation (Former Guardian Ad Litem)
- The Fayette Bar Association
- The Lawyers Club of Atlanta.
- The Board of Directors of Advo-Kids Casa, Inc. (Former chair)
- The Board of Directors for the Friends of the Tyrone Public Library, Inc.(founding member)