Suspended License in Peachtree City
Let Our South Metro Atlanta Criminal Defense Lawyers Help You
There are many unique circumstances that can lead to a suspended license in the state of Georgia. In most cases, suspensions usually last for a given amount of time until you are able to pursue steps towards getting your license back. Manning Peace, LLC has been working with individuals in Peachtree City and other areas in South Metro Atlanta to reinstate driving privileges for more than 15 years. Our legal team is highly experienced with these cases and know how to pursue the best possible course of action to ensure you are able to drive again as soon as possible.
To know more about how our firm can help reinstate your license, contact us at (678) 515-5455!
Common Causes for a Suspended License in Georgia
In the state of Georgia, your license can be suspended for a number of reasons. In most cases, these suspensions are only for a specific amount of time depending on the circumstances surrounding the situation.
The most common causes for driver’s license suspension include:
- Life-threatening driving violations
- Amassing too many driver’s license points
- Driving without proper car insurance
- Failure to appear in court or failure to pay child support
- Being involved in a homicide with a vehicle
- Being involved in a felony while using a vehicle
- Fleeing the scene of a crime or fleeing from the police
- Applying for a driver’s license under false pretenses
- Racing or drifting
- Operating a vehicle without proper registration
- Committing felonious forgery on a driver’s license or other state issued document
Our Peachtree City criminal defense attorneys can assist you with the steps you need to take in reinstating your driver’s license. In the event that you are arrested for driving with a suspended license, we recommend that you contact our firm immediately. We work zealously to help reduce or even dismiss your penalties.
Discuss your case through our free 30-minute consultation when you visit our firm or call (678) 515-5455!